Electrical and Instrumentation
Electrical and Instrumentation Services (E&I)
C&P delivers electrical and instrumentation services to the whole of the UK and internationally. From design to start up through to on-going electrical and instrumentation maintenance, our proactive company ethos and ability to integrate with your operations ensures your electrical and instrumentation project is completed safely, on time, within budget, to specification and with minimal downtime.
We approach every electrical and instrumentation project with a goal to succeed and perform to plan, delivering continued safety and cost improvement efficiencies, value engineering and economies of scale.
C&P provides high-quality electrical and instrumentation services through our highly experienced dedicated network of engineers, electricians, instrument technicians, inspectors, craftsmen and pipe fitters. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer services and developing sustainable relationships, as strong working partnerships with our customers underpins everything we do.
All our site employees have a valid Client Contractor National Safety Group (CCNSG) Safety Passport and have completed Hazardous Area (CompEx) Training. They are also accustomed to working in a wide range of environments including the Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil, Gas, Steel, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical and Heavy Engineering industries.
Our customers are reassured of our safety and compliance due to our stringent health and safety and environmental working ethos, practises, quality systems and award winning safety record. Read more about our Health & Safety working ethos.
Our EC&I Full Turnkey Project & Maintenance Services:
- EC&I Full Turnkey Design & Build / Project Management
- Low Voltage Electrical Services
- Instrumentation, Control, Autoamation – PLC, DCS and SCADA Solutions
- Safety Instrumented System Design & Implementation / Functional Safety Management IEC 61508 / 61511
- Process Instrument Field Calibration Services
- Hazardous Area ATEX Inspection, Verification & Consultancy Services
- CompEx Training Services – JT Limited Certified
- High Voltage Design & Build / Operation & Maintenance Services – 11kV | 33kV | 132kV
- E&I Skid Installations
- Commissioning and Maintenance
- Personnel Hire & Technical Procurement
- Control Panel Design & Build
- Test Instrument Calibration
- Electrical Inspection & Testing