High Voltage Services
High Voltage Services: Integrated Electrical Services
Operating and maintaining high voltage systems requires experienced operatives with specialist skills. C&P Engineering Services fulfills this service for our customers through operating and maintaining their private High Voltage networks (HV switchgear, transformers & substations) up to and including 33kV equipment. For specific projects we have the capability to design and build high voltage 132kV substations and associated networks.
Our High Voltage services include electrical design, construction, commissioning, inspection and maintenance of distribution networks from 415V to 33kV.
We perform to plan, providing reliable, safe and cost effective expertise and we have a well referenced track record of assisting companies with completing successful installation projects and also meeting and demonstrating compliance with current standards and legislation.
We also provide full turnkey electrical installation projects and services. Read more about our low voltage services.
At a Glance
- Principle Contractor, Project Management, Site Management, SAP Duties.
- High Voltage Switching, High Voltage Maintenance,
- High Voltage Testing – 11KV & 33KV – Switchgear and Transformer Installation and Testing
- Cable Installation and Jointing – 11kv and 33kv
- Protection Testing and Commissioning, VLF and Partial Discharge Testing
High Voltage Services: Installation, Maintenance and Testing
- Substation Civil and Electrical Design
- Earthing Design
- Substation Civil and Electrical Installation and Construction
- High Voltage Inspection and Testing
- High Voltage Maintenance
- High Voltage Cable Installation
- Earthing Installation
- Voltage Optimisation
- High Voltage Cable Jointing
- Cable Spiking
- Lightning Protection Services
- High Voltage Testing & Commissioning
- Comprehensive Control Operation and Maintenance Agreements
- Low Loss Transformers
- High Voltage Cables up to 33kV
- High Voltage Project Management
- Authorised SAP (up to 33kV)
- Projects Installations up to 132kV
HV Installation, Maintenance & Testing
Covering design, erection, testing and commissioning both for new High Voltage installations and refurbishments up to and including 33kV. For specific projects we can also work up 132kV. We inspect, operate and maintain High Voltage networks on a regular basis and have extensive experience with developing and maintaining inspection, testing and maintenance strategies and contracts.
We provide substation support and we are also highly experienced in the supply, installation, erection, cabling, testing, commissioning, switching and maintenance of transformer and switchgear substations.
Our philosophy does not stop at supplying a competitively priced service. We aim to provide value for money, coupled with value engineering solutions and innovative and efficient ways of working. We are committed to nothing but providing the highest quality service. As part of providing a high quality service we ensure we provide a rapid response to all queries and that only highly qualified and experienced high voltage engineers are available to meet your requirements.
For further information about C&P’s High Voltage and other Integrated Electrical Services, please click on one of the links below:
call +44 (0)1792 897002 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org