CompEx Certified Electricians Required – Join Our Team
C&P Engineering Service is recruiting CompEx certified electricians for an immediate start in South Wales (UK) for full term work.
You must be locally based in South Wales to apply for this position. This role with require electricians with current CompEx certification and extensive experience in carrying out the installation and maintenance of electrical equipment and instrumentation on industrial / COMAH sites.
Experience of carrying out hazardous area inspections, report writing, coordinating inspection schedules and knowledge of instrumentation is also required. It is expected that interested candidates will have experience working in either the Petrochemical, Chemical, Steel, Oil and Gas industries, or will have a similar background.
Applicants will need to provide a CV which demonstrates industrial knowledge and background, as well as relevant qualifications and references.
CompEx Certified Electricians Required: Please call +44(0)1792 897002 or forward your CV if you are locally based to Swansea, South Wales and available to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our hazardous area ATEX Inspection, Verification & Consultancy services, please visit: hazardousareainspection.com
For further information about C&P’s range of EPC EC&I Services, please click on one of the links below:
- EPC – Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineering Solutions
- High Voltage Design & Build and Operation & Maintenance Engineering Solutions – 11kV, 33kV, 132kV
- CompEx & Industrial Training Services
- Hazardous Area ATEX Inspections & Consultancy Services
- Safety Instrumented Systems, Implementation & Functional Safety Management Services