COVID-19 Statement – UPDATE 17th March 2020
To C&P’s Customers and Suppliers,
With the ongoing global risk from COVID-19 and the issues the UK is currently facing, keeping everyone safe is our highest priority and we are implementing measures to proactively manage and mitigate the risk to our employees, customers and suppliers.
C&P is following the guidance of the UK government and will ensure immediate and thorough action in accordance with any legislation that is mandated. The C&P Group understands that the current environmental conditions will challenge normal business practice, however the following precautions will help to mitigate any risk of infection to our employees, customers and suppliers:
- Avoid travel and to conduct meetings remotely through alternative communications tools such as Skype and Teleconferencing.
- Where possible our employees will be working from home.
- No business travel until further notice within or outside of the UK.
- No face to face meetings.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Catch it, Bin it, Kill it. Put used tissues in the bin straight away.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand soap and water where available.
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water is not available.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Where contact with other people is unavoidable, keep a safe distance of at least 2 metres.
If you are worried about symptoms, please call NHS 111. Do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
If you haven’t advised us of your protocols and procedures, we encourage you to do so. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will bring our employees up to speed.
Information being communicated by the Government can be found here>
On behalf of the C&P Group we thank you for your understanding and continued loyalty. We value your custom and your business is very important to us.
C&P will strive to continue to communicate any critical changes and updates to you during these challenging times.
Please stay safe and be assured that we will remain fully operational and contactable at this difficult time.
Managing Director / CEO – C&P Group