HV Services – 11kV | 33kV | 132kV
Our full turnkey HV design and build services cover design, erection, testing and commissioning and operating for both for new electrical installation and refurbishments up to and including 132kV. This covers switchgear and transformers as well as all ancilliary equipment through to complete substations.
C&P undertake HV electrical contracts that cover all aspects of an electrical project from conception to completion. We have over 40 years experience in the high voltage electrical engineering industry.
Our HV services teams work in compliance with current electrical legislation, regulations, British electrical standards and all electrical engineering codes of practice. We have extensive knowledge and experience and are able to offer electrical value engineering solutions that provide return on investment and improved efficiencies.
We have extensive experience with designing, installing, constructing, commissioning, operating and maintaining high voltage electrical infrastructure projects. Our experience also covers wind energy infrastructure, solar energy, bio energy, hydro energy and battery storage and STOR (Short Term Operating Reserve) generating technology at 11kV, 33kV and up to 132kV.
At a Glance
HV Services: Installation, Maintenance and Testing
- Substation civil & electrical design
- Substation civil & electrical installation and construction
- Inspection and testing
- High Voltage Inspection and maintenance strategy development and implementation
- Overhead Lines
- Site management
- Cable containment and installation
- Jointing and terminating.
- High Voltage cables up to 33kV
- Overall high voltage testing & commissioning using both DC and VLF pressure sheath testing.
- Provision of senior authorised personnel up to 33kV
- Specific project installations up to 132kV
- Overall project management
- Comprehensive control operation and maintenance agreements
- Latest fault location equipment and techniques
- Transformer oil sampling
- Dissolved gas analysis
For information about our HV Services
For more information about our High Voltage Services:
call +44 (0)1792 897002 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org