Established in 1973, C&P Engineering Services Ltd has grown to become one of the UK’s leading electrical contractors and has developed a reputation of minimising risk through professional, versatile, high quality engineering and craftmanship. We offer a wide range of industrial and commercial Electrical Contractor and Electrical Engineering Services over the whole of the UK. We offer design, specification, procurement, installation, inspection and testing, commissioning, maintenance and on-going support.
Operating within the industrial and commercial markets for over 38 years, our ability to deliver projects on time and within budget enables us to deliver a dependable, proven and reliable electrical contractor performance. We have an excellent safety record and employ qualified, competent and responsible employees.
- Small Power and Lighting Installations
- LV Power Distribution
- Production Line and Machinery Installations and Relocations Electrical
- Design, Installation Commissioning & Maintenance (Single 230V & three phase 400V)
- Hazardous Area Electrical Installation, Maintenance & Inspection
- Cable Glanding and Termination
- Cable Sizing, Procurement & Installation
- Containment (tray, ladder rack, basket tray, trunking, conduit, dado rail)
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Periodic Inspection and Testing
- Control Panel Design & Build
- Instrumentation Procurement, Installation and Commissioning
- CCTV Systems (Analogue & IP)
- Door Access & Barrier Control Systems
- Network & Data Cabling
- Personnel Hire
We have been Assessed and Certified by the NIC EIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors) as having the technical capability to carry out electrical work in:
(a) Accordance with BS 7671: 2008 IEE Wiring Regulations for Electrical Installations.
(b) Areas where potentially explosive atmospheres may be expected to occur in the form of explosive gases, vapours or combustible dusts.
For more information about our services click here: Services