LV & HV Electrical Inspection & Testing
We have experience with all types of Electrical Inspection & Testing, including Periodic Inspection and Testing and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT). Our highly trained inspection electricians and engineers are available to assist you in achieving compliance with your legal obligations. Failure to implement a program of regular electrical inspection and testing can lead to serious consequences, as well as affecting your insurance policies.
High Voltage Electrical Inspection and Testing
C&P Engineering Services provide High Voltage Electrical Inspection Testing to clients across the whole of the UK.
Read More about our High Voltage Electrical Inspection Testing Services
LV Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations.
- Periodic electrical inspection and testing is necessary because all electrical installations deteriorate due to a number of factors, i.e. damage, wear & tear, corrosion, excessive electrical loading, ageing and environmental influences.
- Legislation requires that electrical installations are maintained in a safe condition and therefore must be periodically inspected and tested. Licensing authorities, public bodies, insurance companies, mortgage lenders and others may require periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations.
- Periodic Inspection and Testing should be carried out by suitably qualified personnel on a regular basis, at least every 10 years for a domestic property and every 5 years for a commercial property.
Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Portable Appliance Testing ensures that all portable electrical appliances are safely maintained and suitable for the environment in which they are used.
- The IEE Code of Practice for In Service Inspection and Testing of Equipment sets out the standard to which each appliance is comprehensively tested.
- Our highly trained electricians ensure that all testing and repairs are professionally carried out to the highest standards.