ATEX Inspections, Installation & Maintenance
Our highly trained and experienced workforce provide full hazardous area ATEX Inspection and Testing, Installation and Maintenance Services for workplaces that may contain or have activities that produce, explosive or potentially explosive atmospheres which can be caused by flammable gases, mists or vapours or by combustible dusts. C&P Engineering Services provides E&I ATEX inspection services worldwide.
We have been Assessed and Certified by the NICEIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors) as an approved Hazardous Area NICEIC Electrical Contractor, having the technical capability to carry out electrical work in areas where potentially explosive atmospheres may be expected to occur in the form of explosive gases, vapours or combustible dusts.
ATEX Inspections Experience
Our team of Hazardous Area ATEX experts have backgrounds in the installation and maintenance of ‘Ex’ rated equipment for blue chip companies in the process industry and we primarily work at clients’ sites that fall under the COMAH Regulations (Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulation 1999), specifically within the petrochemical, chemical, oil, gas, steel, pharmaceutical, power generation, onshore, offshore and heavy engineering industries.
ATEX Inspection, Installation & Maintenance Services
Our highly trained and experienced certified ATEX Inspections engineers, electricians and technicians are all “CompEx” certified and have specialised expertise working in ATEX Hazardous area environments, specifically with carrying out the following working activities:
- Ex01 The preparation & installation of Ex ‘d’, ‘n’, ‘e’ and ‘p’ electrical equipment in explosive atmospheres.
- Ex02 The inspection and maintenance of Ex ‘d’, ‘n’, ‘e’ and ‘p’ electrical equipment in explosive atmospheres.
- Ex03 The preparation & installation of Ex ‘i’ equipment and systems in explosive atmospheres.
- Ex04 The inspection and maintenance of Ex ‘i’ equipment and systems in explosive atmospheres.
- Ex05 The preparation & installation of electrical equipment protected by enclosure, for use in Explosive Dust Atmospheres.
- Ex06 The maintenance and inspection of electrical equipment protected by enclosure, for use in Explosive Dust Atmospheres
To Read More About Our Hazardous Area Inspection Services, Please Click Here: Hazardous Area Inspection Services