Offshore Electrical and Instrumentation Services
C&P Engineering Services provides specialist Offshore Electrical and Instrumentation services. We have over 40 years experience within the chemical, oil, gas, steel, power generation, pharmaceutical and other heavy engineering industries. We are able to deliver offshore electrical and instrumentation support services. We are experienced in technically challenging and highly complex E&I construction project demands – throughout the UK and internationally.
Our Offshore Electrical and Instrumentation Services include:
- Electrical Maintenance, Support Services & Project Management
- Electrical & Instrumentation Services
- E&I Personnel Supply
- Commissioning and Decommissioning of all Electrical Appliances
- Trade Awareness Hazardous Area Inspection Training
- Offshore Electrical Services
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic & Process Equipment Hook-Ups (instrument pipe fitting)
- New Electrical Installations and Upgrades together with Support Systems
- ATEX / Ex Integrity & Inspection Services Hazardous Area Services – Read more
- Process Instrument Calibration and Maintenance Services
- Electrical Equipment Services
C&P Engineering Services offer a complete range of electrical, control and instrumentation (EC&I) services. Our services are designed to give you E&I asset support throughout your project life cycle – from installation project management support, to commissioning, completion and validation through to ongoing modification, repair and maintenance.
We have extensive E&I experience in all of the business sectors in which we operate, from full turnkey projects, project management, inspection, verification, installation, modification, repair and maintenance services. Clients can be provided with a wide range of services delivered by an experienced and proactive team of Project Managers, Engineers, Technicians and Inspectors with many years’ experience within our industry sectors.
As a minimum our E&I personnel are either certified to CompEx 01 – 04 or IECEx Certified, posses AME Medical Certificates and are BOSIET / HUET Certified and also hold MIST certification. C&P Engineering Services is FPAL registered.