HazardEx Aberdeen – 8th October 2014
HazardEx Aberdeen will be the first of four events that C&P Engineering Services is exhibiting at over the following months. HazardEx Aberdeen is set to take place at The Airport Thistle Hotel on the 8th October 2014. Aberdeen is the first series of regional events with others scheduled in the following months at venues in England and Wales. Senioe UK HSE and UKPIA staff are already confirmed speakers for these events, and further details of the event can be found here. ATEX & DSEAR
Inspection – Verification – Installation – Modification – Repair
Visit us at the C&P Stand! HazardEx Aberdeen
C&P understand that the world of potentially explosive atmospheres is becoming even more challenging and can assist you to provide assurance that you are in compliance with the requirements of BS EN 60079 part 17 and part 14, DSEAR regulations and ATEX directives. Our knowledge and experience extends to the chemical, oil, gas, petrochemical. steel, pharmaceutical, power generation, offshore and other heavy engineering industries.
- Cost Effective Solutions for Hazardous Area E&I ATEX Inspections
- ATEX Inspection Strategy Development & Implementation
- Compiling Ex Register and Client Databases
- Verification of Ex Equipment Databases
- Compliance with Standards and Regulations
- Gap Analysis and Reporting of Current Inspection Procedures
- Project Management
- Explosion Protection Documents
- Remedial Repairs
- High Level Technical Support
- Minimum Interruption to Your Processes and Plant.