Industrial Installation Electricians Required
Location: South Wales (UK)
Industrial Installation Electricians – The role will require time served industrial installation electricians with experience in carrying out the installation of electrical equipment on industrial / COMAH sites. It is required that the ideal candidate will hold current certificates for BS 7671 – 18th Edition, Testing Inspection C&G 2391-52 or equivalent, and also have the relevant industrial experience in these fields. You must be locally based in South Wales to apply for this position.
It is also expected that interested candidates will have experience working in either Industrial, Petrochemical, Chemical, Steel, Oil and Gas industries, or will have a similar background. Applicants will need to provide a CV which demonstrates industrial knowledge, an experienced background as well as relevant qualifications and references.
- A recognised apprenticeship or training scheme
- City & Guilds Part 1 & 2 Electricians Certificate, AM2 (or equivalent) or ONC or NVQ3 with relevant experience.
- 18th Edition IEE Regulations Cert
- CCNSG Card
- C&G 2391 Electrical Inspection & Testing
Certified Industrial Electricians Required: Please call +44(0)1792 897002 or forward your CV if you are locally based to Swansea, South Wales and available to email@example.com
For further information about C&P’s range of EPC EC&I Services, please click on one of the links below:
- EPC – Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineering Solutions
- High Voltage Design & Build and Operation & Maintenance Engineering Solutions – 11kV, 33kV, 132kV
- CompEx & Industrial Training Services
- Hazardous Area ATEX Inspections & Consultancy Services
- Safety Instrumented Systems, Implementation & Functional Safety Management Services