Our experienced teams are accustomed to working in a wide range of environments, often hostile and extreme within the Steel, Chemical, Oil, Power Generation and Gas industries. All our site employees have a valid Client Contractor National Safety Group (CCNSG) Safety Passport and the majority have completed Hazardous Area (CompEx) Training.
All new clients are asked to complete a credit application form. Your payment credit terms will then be set by the finance team. C&P Engineering Services Ltd accepts payment by BACS or cheque.
Download a pdf of C&P Engineering’s Terms and Conditions
You can find our office address and map on our full contact details page.
C&P actively seeks client feedback. If we have recently carried out work for you, we would be grateful for any feedback on the service we provided. You can give us feedback online.
Yes, as an approved and accredited NICEIC contractor, we will guarantee that the work we carry out will be to a very high standard and will comply with all the British standards. We are assessed regularly on our work, premises, documentation, equipment and the competence of key supervisory staff. NICEIC
We have in place the following insurances:
- Public Liability Insurance: £10M
- Employers Liability Insurance: £10M
- Products Liability: £10M
- Pollution Liability: £5M
We take Health & Safety very serious and we and our employees are committed to a safety culture and vigilant approach to safe operations. We are committed to the continuous improvement of our safety management systems and safe working procedures, which are audited, reviewed and updated regularly to meet environmental changes and industry legislation.
- Traceable calibration records and labelling of test equipment
- A fully asset managed service or simple solution
- Reliable on-site calibration service or collection and delivery service
- Deliver to promised turnaround times
- Help when you need it most to complete urgent jobs
- All records are traceable for the purpose of external audited systems
- Quick 5-7 day turnaround for most items
- Free collection and delivery for most areas
Our calibration is traceable to national standards via our ISO 9001 UKAS certified working standards.
Our designated teams cover the whole of the UK.
We are approved and accredited by the NICEIC’s Hazardous Areas Scheme and are regularly audited on our ability and competence to perform electrical and instrumentation installation, inspection and maintenance work in hazardous areas. C&P is able to certify that your IS systems are correctly installed within the designated hazardous zoned areas.
Please visit our accreditation page for full details of our accreditation.
- Over 38 Years Experience
- Dependable, Proven & Reliable Performance
- Excellent Safety Record
- Quality & Engineering Accreditations
- Competent, Qualified & Responsible Staff
- One Stop Shop
- Turnkey Solutions
We have been providing electrical and instrumentation engineering services to the UK industry for over 38 years. Our extensive knowledge combined with our quality craftsmanship and operational and technical capability will deliver your projects, safely, on time and in budget.
C&P was founded in 1973 and has been trading as an electrical and instrumentation engineering company for over 38 years.
We carry out electrical and instrumentation engineering work for industrial and commercial clients in the Steel, Chemical, Oil, Gas, Power Generation, Water, & Commercial Sectors.
Some of clients include:
- Dow Corning Chemicals
- Tata Steel
- Cabot Carbon
- International Rectifier
- Hollingsworth & Vose
- Georgia Pacific
- DS Smith Paper Ltd (St Regis Paper Mill)
We provide a wide range of instrumentation and electrical services and provide a diverse portfolio of other services which include:
- Hazardous Area Inspection, Certification, Installation & Maintenance
- Control Panel Building
- Calibration and Repair
- Personnel hire
- Periodic Inspection & Testing
- PAT Inspection and Testing
- Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance Services
- Electrical & Instrumentation Commissioning Services
- Access Control
Please see our Services page.