Certified CompEx Electricians
South Wales (UK)
Send CV to:
C&P Engineering Service is hiring Certified CompEx Electricians for an immediate start in South Wales (UK) for full term work.
You must be locally based in South Wales to apply for this position. This role with require times served electricians with current CompEx Ex01-Ex04 Gas & Vapours certification and extensive experience in carrying out the installation and maintenance of electrical equipment and instrumentation on industrial / COMAH sites.
Applicants will need to provide a CV which demonstrates industrial knowledge and background, as well as relevant qualifications and references.
- A recognised apprenticeship or training scheme
- City & Guilds Part 1 & 2 Electricians Certificate, AM2 (or equivalent) or ONC or NVQ3 with relevant experience.
- CompEx Ex01-Ex04 Current Qualification Certificate
- 18th Edition IEE Regulations Cert
- CCNSG Card
- C&G 2391 Electrical Inspection & Testing
Experience of carrying out hazardous area inspections, installing and maintaining Ex equipment, report writing, coordinating inspection schedules and knowledge of instrumentation is also required. It is expected that interested candidates will have experience working in either the Petrochemical, Chemical, Steel, Oil and Gas industries, or will have a similar background. Good working knowledge of the UK BS EN 60079 standards, parts 14 & 17 is required.
Send your CV