Specialist Electrical Services
We provide Electrical design & build services to a wide range of sectors, including the oil & gas, chemical, nuclear, pharmaceutical, steel, power generation, process manufacturing and renewable energy industries throughout the UK and internationally.
Our electrical services range from design, specification, procurement, installation, inspection and testing, commissioning, maintenance and on-going support
We have been Assessed and Certified by the NICEIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors) as having the technical capability to carry out electrical services in:
(a) Accordance with BS 7671: 2008 IEE Wiring Regulations for Electrical Installations.
(b) Areas where potentially explosive atmospheres may be expected to occur in the form of explosive gases, vapours or combustible dusts.
Our highly trained and experienced “CompEx” electricians, certified engineers and technicians have specialised expertise in “Hazardous Area” electrical installation, inspection and testing, and maintenance of installations employing types of protection Ex’i’, Ex’d’, Ex’e’, Ex’p’, Ex’m’, Ex’n’, Ex’o’ and Ex’q’ as defined by the IEC 60079 set of standards.
Our Electrical Services include:
- Electrical Design, Installation Commissioning & Maintenance (Single 230V & three phase 400V)
- Full Turnkey High Voltage Electrical Design, Installation, Inspection & Testing, Commissioning & Maintenance Services (Up to 132kV)
- Hazardous Area Electrical Installation, Maintenance & Inspection
- Small Power and Lighting Installations
- LV Power Distribution
- Production Line and Machinery Installations and Relocations
- Containment (tray, ladder rack, basket tray, trunking, conduit, dado rail etc)
- Cable Sizing, Procurement & Installation
- Cable Glanding and Termination
- Control Panel Design & Build
- Periodic Inspection and Testing
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Personnel Hire