The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) is one of the world’s most influential events for the oil and gas industry. With a focus on current trends and issues, the annual event promotes new technologies, innovation and services and provides an opportunity for companies to network.
Visitors to the C&P stand were given demonstrations of C&P’s integrated electrical services, which includes:
- LV Electrical Services
- Instrumentation Installation & Process Calibration
- ATEX / IEC Electrical Inspection, Verification, Installation & Consultancy Services
- High Voltage Electrical Design & Build – 11kV | 33kV | 132kV
- High Voltage Electrical Operation & Maintenance
- CompEx Hazardous Area Electrical Training Courses
- Project Management & Turnkey E&I Contracting Services
Paul Bunyan, CEO said: “We had a busy and interesting ADIPEC this year. It was a great opportunity to meet new customers and catch up with existing contacts to discuss how C&P can help them meet their E&I project and maintenance requirements.”
Tristan Jones, Sales & Marketing Manager said: “We’ve had a very successful ADIPEC. Despite fluctuating oil prices, the mood in Abu Dhabi was upbeat with renewed confidence for recovery. Given the current market conditions, operators and contractors are looking for partners that can provide flexible and cost-effective services.
Following on from a very positive ADIPEC 2017, C&P Engineering Services is now looking ahead to exhibiting at a number of events during 2018.
For further information about C&P’s High Voltage and other Integrated Electrical Services, please click on one of the links below: