C&P Engineering Service is recruiting CompEx electricians for an immediate start in South Wales for short to medium term work. Possible full-time employment may also be available. You must be locally based in South Wales to apply for this position.
This role with require electricians with current CompEx certification and extensive experience in carrying out the installation and maintenance of electrical equipment and instrumentation on industrial / COMAH sites.
It is expected that interested candidates will have experience working in either the Petrochemical, Chemical, Steel, Oil and Gas industries, or will have a similar background. Applicants will need to provide a CV which demonstrates industrial knowledge and background, as well as relevant qualifications and references.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
C&P provides performance-driven engineering solutions and have highly skilled EC&I engineering teams that can assist from FEED and concept designs all the way through to final construction, testing, commissioning, documentation and handover. We cover aspects from fault finding to construction management and final commissioning, covering:
• Electrical and Instrumentation Project Design & Engineering
• Instrumentation, Control & Automation, PLC, DCS and SCADA Solutions
• Safety Instrumented System Design & Implementation
• Functional Safety Management Consulting
• HV Design & Build – 11kV | 33kV | 132kV
• HV Operation & Maintenance
• Low Voltage Electrical
• Hazardous Area ATEX Inspections, Verification & Consultancy
• CompEx Electrical Training Services