Hazards 29 – Europe’s Largest Process Safety Conference
C&P will be exhibiting at Hazards 29, Europe’s largest process safety conference. The conference and exhibition will run between 22nd to 24th May 2019 at The International Convention Centre (ICC) in Birmingham, UK.
Hazards 29 will share good practice, latest developments and lessons learned in process safety, promoting a continuous focus on safer operations, and helping to make good practice common practice.
It will cover every major aspect of process safety and bring together hundreds of practitioners from around the globe. It is the perfect place to learn from others’ experiences, keep up-to-date with good process safety practice, and network with the international process safety community.
The C&P team will be on hand to showcase C&P’s full turkey EC&I engineering solutions and discuss process safety. Come and visit us on Stand #21.
Our services can be combined to provide the total EC&I engineering solution or divided into the following design & build, operation and maintenance, consultancy and training services:
• Control & Instrumentation Design & Engineering
• Low Voltage Electrical
• Hazardous Area ATEX Inspections & Consultancy
• Safety Instrumented Systems Design, Implementation & Consulting Services
• Functional Safety Management Consulting
• High Voltage Services – 11kV | 33kV | 132kV
• Project Management
• CompEx Electrical Training Services